sábado, 25 de octubre de 2008

LIFE AND DESTINY

There are many things that walks around our life and as human beings we live and learn, today everything is wonderfull but tomorrow maybe not. We are not sure about what is next because this is the game of life. You know we are just part of a short time here, I mean we’ll have to say goodbye like when we cried and said mom the first time when appear to this world. Life is made of decitions that change your life in the future, although I believe in destiny that everybody has since we born. Decitions are promises that we use to build our road.

Dont forget that a simple decition can change everything and that we have the power in our hands. Dont worry if you are crying or feeling you sad like I am rightnow because everything will pass. Human being has born to cry, smile, love, and die.

My dear life dont make me fall down and let me ride the horse of destiny.

No hay comentarios: