miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2009

AUSTRALIA - TEACHING SPANISH


Mr ROGER VALENZUELA - KANGAROO POINT, BRISBANE

I am a TESOL teacher with a lot to offer in terms of academic achievements, teaching a new language such as English, Spanish and Quechua. I offer classes from beginners to advanced or conversation sessions. I also translate documents. I help children and adults. I can come at your house, or we can meet in a cafe for practising conversation or at my house. (rates differ from $25 to $35) don't hesitate to contact me, I will be very happy to help you.

Hasta Luego =)
*EXPERIENCE.
I have experience teaching in small groups with foreigners teaching Spanish and Quechua using different teaching methodologies learnt in Peru and Australia.
Student DiscountSpecial Offer - some extra minutes to make a review about the topics.
For details write to rogervalen@hotmail.com or call to: Optus Australia 0421902720 Claro Peru: 993422132

No hay comentarios: